I wasn't stressed out about this big move until just about now!
The movers are coming tomorrow during lunch to do a site survey of our place to give us a real cost estimate and let us know how long it will take our stuff to get to SF. Once we have a good estimate we will decide when we are leaving here and then I will give my notice at work - hopefully we figure that out tomorrow because I suddenly feel like I'm going to burst from my big secret!
On Wed we are going to SF until Sat to try to find a place thats available Aug 1st! It's very exciting but theres alot of places there so I hope we can narrow some things down before we leave.
Oh god the packing begins all over again!