Mr. Parker William Cole. Yep, another boy!
She snapped a pic of the proof he's a boy, but that seems inappropriate for the internet. ;-)
Monday, June 20, 2011
On Saturday we went to visit Doug's dad and take a ride out on his boat. This pretty much sums up how Milo felt about the whole experience.
Until he fell asleep and there was no more whining to be heard.
On Father's Day Doug, my brother, and my Dad played golf with my uncle and his 2 sons. Its an annual tradition and this was Doug's first year being here to participate. Obviously I had to make my guys shirts for the event.
So even if they sucked they would still look good!
"I don't care what day it is, you can't make me pose for a picture!"
Afterwards we all had a cook out and Milo stayed up way too late playing with his cousins. He had so much fun though so it was totally worth it! Also, did you know horseshoe pits can double as a sandbox?
Height: 36.5 inches
Weight: 33 lbs, 7 oz
2 and a half. Aka ALMOST THREE. Crazy.
At 2.5 Milo
- loves to snuggle while watching tv
- wants you to read lots of books to him before bed
- sits on the potty, though he hasn't gone yet
- has SO MANY words! His language really exploded early this spring. He is starting to use some 2 - 3 word sentences, though not many on his own.
- loves watching The Fresh Beat Band, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and Yo Gabba Gabba
- is really into trains
- counts to 10
- knows his colors
- knows most of his letters
- knows lots of body parts
- can draw a face
- LOVES Bella! He will scream and cry and yell "BELLA!!!" at the top of his longs if we have to drop her off at the groomers or the vet
Some of my current favorite things he says are:
- How (are you) doin?
- Milo: "Hi!'
- You: Hi!"
- Milo: "How doin?"
- You: "Good! How you doin?"
- Milo: total jibber jabber long answer
- Here (he/she/it) comes!
- See (you) soon!
- High Bigh (Five!) Alright! Woo Hoo!
Sunday, June 5, 2011
At some point between 14 and 15 weeks I stopped feeling like I was going to vomit all day long, so yay!
My fingers seem to be swollen as my rings are now just tight enough that I had to take them off because they are itchy all the time.
Also, this weekend I was able to drink home made coffee for the first time in 3 months. I don't know what it was but I could drink coffee from Starbucks or Tim Hortons or wherever but I couldn't even think about making it at home without it making me want to puke. Reunited and it feels so gooooood, even if it is decaf (lame).