Height: 36.5 inches
Weight: 33 lbs, 7 oz
2 and a half. Aka ALMOST THREE. Crazy.
At 2.5 Milo
- loves to snuggle while watching tv
- wants you to read lots of books to him before bed
- sits on the potty, though he hasn't gone yet
- has SO MANY words! His language really exploded early this spring. He is starting to use some 2 - 3 word sentences, though not many on his own.
- loves watching The Fresh Beat Band, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and Yo Gabba Gabba
- is really into trains
- counts to 10
- knows his colors
- knows most of his letters
- knows lots of body parts
- can draw a face
- LOVES Bella! He will scream and cry and yell "BELLA!!!" at the top of his longs if we have to drop her off at the groomers or the vet
Some of my current favorite things he says are:
- How (are you) doin?
- Milo: "Hi!'
- You: Hi!"
- Milo: "How doin?"
- You: "Good! How you doin?"
- Milo: total jibber jabber long answer
- Here (he/she/it) comes!
- See (you) soon!
- High Bigh (Five!) Alright! Woo Hoo!