Thursday, July 19, 2007

Last day of work

Last day and I am waiting out the last hour until my meeting and then I am out of here. This morning during my meeting everyone gave me a copy of Dr. Suess' "Oh the Places You'll Go" that they all signed. I was standing there with my back to everyone yapping away and turn around and everyone had shown up (which never happens) to give me the book. It was very sweet.
At lunch I went with A to get a manicure and stuff myself full of Chipotle so that was fun also. I am so going to miss her! I got a french and then the girl put a little crystal under the white on each of my ring fingers. I was skeptical at first, but its so cute!
I kept saying I was not going to flake out until after the afternoon meeting and I am regretting that now because I don't even have anything to keep my busy! Oh well, the longer I'm here the less time I spend packing tonight...

No comments: