Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bye Bye Beetle

Well the shipping company picked up the Beetle yesterday and it's on it's way to California as we speak! That means the clock is ticking and I need to get packing. Seriously. I'll try not to got distracted by CSI reruns tonight like last night and maybe that will actually happen.

So as far as the job front is concerned I got a call from a Litho printer and they want to me call them to schedule an interview once we get into town. There is also a lady at Medtronic that I have been exchanging emails with who is friends with someone Doug works with and I think I will call her today. I'm trying to plan the phone call for their lunchtime so hopefully I can just leave a voicemail! Ha ha. I've been applying for jobs every night though so I'm sure something is going to come up, its just annoying waiting around. Oh well.

Tomorrow is my last day of work and it is getting really hard to care. About anything here. At all. But that means only 2 more days until my haircut with Jason... and seeing everyone and that other stuff. But the haircut, oh I can't wait!

No comments: