Tuesday, December 20, 2011

SURPRISE!

This weekend I had a surprise party for Doug's 30th birthday, coming up this week.  His birthday is 2 days before Christmas so he usually gets the shaft with celebrations so I thought a party was definitely in order this year.

It was actually kind of a double surprise since his cousin, who he thought we weren't going to get to see this Christmas season, came up and surprised Doug and then took him out for a man date while I got the house ready.  It pretty much went off without a hitch except for the part where Nick forgot to tell me when they were in the neighborhood, so although we knew they were close the big surprise wasn't quite as in sync as I would have liked.  Oh well!  

Doug said he recognized one of my relatives cars but he thought maybe they were here to see the baby, or maybe just for surprise family birthday cake or something but he wasn't expecting a full blown party with his friends and everything.

This invite inspired the whole Hangover/Vegas theme.

The happy birthday banner and other printables were based on these.



I'm pretty proud of this wreath so I hope Doug likes it alot because its going in his office!

Doug loves a certain carrot cake so I got a plain one and decorated it myself.



This pretty much sums up the ideal Milo eating plan.

Those dice were a huge hit with Milo and when he finally crashed hard he had to take them to bed.  This is what we found when we checked on him later.

Parker partying it up with all his Grandmas.

No comments: