Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011

It was a very busy Christmas this year! Out to Syracuse a couple days before for an early Christmas with Doug's dad and a visit to his grandparents. Annual Christmas Eve party at my cousin's house. Presents at  home Christmas morning, followed by more presents and breakfast at my moms, then more presents and dinner at Doug's mom's house.  I'm exhausted all over again just thinking about it!

My boys all dressed up and cute for Christmas Eve.

Yep, these are my parents. They're weird.

The whole cast of characters: Mrs. Claus, Santa, Jingles the Elf, Grandma (who got run over by a reindeer.) Aren't we lucky to get a personal visit from Santa when he's so busy on Christmas Eve?!


Looks like Santa came!


Groggy dudes in matching pjs!




Eating the blue popcorn Santa left in his stocking for breakfast.

Brothers hanging at Grandma's.

No comments: