Friday, September 14, 2007

My Big Dilemma

So here's the thing. I really am not into my new job. At all. Enough said. So I haven't brought any personal stuff to work yet for me desk (which is by the way shared with the night shift CSR, but we wont go there.) It's been 3 weeks though, with ZERO prospects of anything better on the horizon. Doug was trying to find me something at his company but they are trying to hire from within. So I have no options. So I'm stuck here. So do I bring all my shiz to the new job? That would make it feel permanent though, like throwing in the towel for at least the next year. But realistically, there isn't anything else... So do I throw in the towel and bring my stuff, or do I sit at an empty desk (except for the pic of the other person's kids) just in case something magically appears?

I suppose its a rhetorical question isn't it...

::sigh::

No comments: