Sunday, December 30, 2012

THE Birthday Party

This year we did a big joint birthday party for the boys. I usually feel like kids should only have a huge party with the whole big family and everything for their first birthday (or second in Milo's case since we didn't live near family for his first) but I was not about to do 2 parties so close together so it was a big party for them both!  The house was packed to the gills but it was a great time. I only wish I had gotten a few more pictures. But here's what I did get, or got from other people.



Yeah, they each had their own cakes AND we had cupcakes. Grandma S was in charge of the cakes and she wanted to make 2 though. Really we didn't have nearly as much left as I thought we would so it was probably perfect.



By the time the party was over this table was completely OVERFLOWING with gifts. These boys were so spoiled and they loved it!

Its easy to decorate for a Mickey party in this house. Grab the Mickey pillow off Milo's bed, his Mickey blanket out of the living room, and gather up the roughly 4,000 Mickey toys scattered all over the house and there you have it. Just doing our part to keep Disney in business.


I made the shirts and grabbed the last pack of Mickey ears at the store. Milo and I both had them on and a couple of kids wore the last 2 pairs. Doug and I also both had different Mickey shirts on but I didn't get a picture of us all together. (Womp womp.)





No comments: