Saturday, May 5, 2012

Mr. Smarty Pants

A little while ago Milo surprised us by randomly busting out "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." The thing is, he used to not be interested in singing so it wasn't something we did with him, so he certainly didn't pick it up from me. Turns out they sing in playgroup and he learned it there.  Its adorable and I finally got the video evidence!

And then yesterday Milo sat down and just started writing his name. Now we write his letters all the time and write and spell his name but he hasn't ever been able to write his letters on his own. But then yesterday he showed he could write his letters and spell his name, with nothing to copy and no one spelling it for him.  He just retained it - such a smartie! I don't care what anyone says, thats mighty impressive for a 3 year old if you ask me!

So, I guess to sum it up... my kid is probably smarter then yours. Or at least thats what I think!

No comments: