Saturday, March 26, 2011

He speaks... and counts!

Milo has really started talking in the last couple months and, though he is obviously still behind others in his age group, he has come a long way in a short time. He has lots of words, he repeats everything, and he can name some body parts, animals, and letters. But what is most impressive to me is that he can count to 10, as well as recognize individual numbers out of context! This completely shocked me the first time he did it and it is adorable. It took me forever to catch it on video though because he loves to skip right to the end for the pay off when he sees the camera come out but I was stealthy today! He whispered the last couple numbers here but he does say them and I'll take what I can get on video.

1 comment:

ab said...

Awesome little man!! Maybe you can teach Marin a thing or two? She seems to like "1, 2, " and that's it.