Now that Milo is past the first year I wasn't necessarily planning on updating every month like in the past, but the kid has learned so much this month and it really is incredible!
In the past month Milo has:
- practically perfected walking. He's like a pro now!
- mastered out the Snack Trap.
- started pointing at things he wants.
- mastered the no-handle sippy cup.
- figured out how to suck out of a straw.
- started coming in for kisses on his own. Sometimes over and over again! So cute!
- started to finally show an interest in utensils (though he can't actually operate them properly he does try to do what we do.)
- eaten his very own kids meal in restaurants (more often then I'd like to admit!)
- gotten his first at home haircut for Doug. So short and so grown up!
My baby really is toddler now! He is such a big boy!