Monday, May 11, 2009

My First Mother's Day

Yesterday was my first Mother's Day and it was a great day. Milo had a normal nights sleep beforehand for starters and then after he got up Doug let me get a few extra minutes sleep while he fed Milo his solids breakfast and made me a great breakfast sandwhich.

I got some very cute presents from Milo, Bella, and Doug:

Did you even know Ugg made regular shoes?! They are really comfortable, and I was in serious need of shoes since my feet are still bigger since pregnancy, and seem like they will stay that way!
I also got pretty much this outfit (but black pants) so I could be as stylish as the other moms in my Stroller Strides class once in awhile!

We all went to the lake in the afternoon to walk around and enjoy the sun for a little while.

Then, in the evening we went to a new pizza restaurant for dinner that was awesome, even if we had to eat fast and box the extras because Milo was a little cranky from not wanting to nap. They had this appetizer which was a galric bread with mozz and brown sugar on it. Sounds crazy but it is amazing. And the pizza is some of the best I've had on the West Coast!

Oh, and I didn't have to change a single poopy diaper! :-)

No comments: