Friday, January 30, 2009

It had to be done...

It was time already... we started putting Milo in his crib at night. All told, it has been an amazing success - he has slept as good as ever in there! We usually get about 5 hours for the stretch (from the beginning of one feeding to the next) and then about 4 hours for the next stretch. And if I'm really lucky, I can usually get in another 3 hour stretch after that. I couldn't ask of anything better!

Admittedly, I am a little neurotic. I turn on his monitor even though his room is exactly 4 steps from ours... and I usually hear him for real before I do on the monitor. But I still turn it on... just in case I guess.

So why did we have to move him already?

Then

Now
Can you believe what a big boy we have on our hands already - at just under 2 months old?!

2 comments:

Mommy Moreno said...

How cute!!! Hes grown soo fast!

Alison said...

Oh my!! What a big boy now!! I'll bet he loves all the space in his new crib!!