I have been tagged for the first time ever by the fabulous Mommy Moreno over at Smooth as Baby's Blog! (She just had an adorable little girl by the way!)So here it goes - 7 weird/random facts about myself:
1. I hate sitting with my back to the door at restaurants and make Doug move if he sits in the wrong seat (although by now he knows to let me sit first if he isn't sure!)
2. I can speak Japanese. I'm not fluent, but when I spent a summer there is college I got pretty damn good at it.
3. I love my dog as if she were a person. She will always be my first baby.
4. I have all the clothes in our closet organized by type - as in pants, skirt, and then shirts by sleeve length and then how warm. I take it a step further on Doug's side and his work shirts are separate from other long sleeve button down shirts.
5. I love anise and black jelly beans so much but I hate black licorice more then anything, even though they are all essentially the same thing.
6. When the house is messy I always clean the master bedroom first, even though its the last room anyone visiting would ever have to see.
7. Every weekday I eat cereal and orange juice for breakfast. And I always eat it in front of the computer, while catching up on blogs and email. If Doug decides to get up and sit at the computer it throws my whole routine off and I don't know what to do with myself!
And now I get to tag 7 fantastic blogs to play too!