So, ummm.... we're moving to Seattle.Yep, you read that right. Someone at Doug's company is retiring in a few months and Doug has been offered a promotion to take his place. He has some big accounts in Seattle so work wants him to manage the accounts from there, instead of down here. It's a great career move and means more money as these accounts get transferred to Doug in the coming months.
Pretty much the only thing thats not ideal about this is that it isn't San Francisco, but thats ok. It is a lower COL area then here and its a great city.
Right now we are waiting on them to decide if they want us to stay here until our lease is up in July or if they want to buy it out and move us in the next couple months! I'd rather move sooner then later because if we stay Doug will have to fly to Seattle a couple times a month in the meantime, which would be stressful, and Bella would have to go to Dog Day Care while I'm at work, which would cost money. So we're hoping to move shortly after my parents come to visit in March.
Now we play the waiting game...
Oh, but there is a load of moving boxes that someone left in the trash room so I guess that means I can start packing any time now. Doh!